Donya Rose presented at the WorldatWork Total Rewards conference, along Mark Briggs of Cardinal Health on the topic of :
Top Tips for Top-Line Success: How HRBPs Can Contribute to Successful Selling
Mark is an experienced and super-effective HRBP, and is leading a transformation at Cardinal Health to make sure HR is really making a difference in the company’s growth engine, its sales force. We’ll share some principles and ideas of course, but mostly a great set of specific examples from Cardinal Health’s real ongoing practices, things you can use next week to be more effective in your job.
As part of this seminar, we have a couple of useful downloadable files and additional information for attendees (and anyone else who finds this page!):
- Detailed work plan for the design process, compliments of Cardinal Health (in Excel)
- More information on aggregate cost modeling to predict the cost of your variable compensation (another post on this site)
- Plan document template, compliments of Towers Watson (in Word)
- “One-pager,” a one page overview of the plan, compliments of Cardinal health (in PowerPoint)
- The presentation, full of examples and great ideas, compliments of Mark, me, and WorldatWork (pdf)
Donya Rose, CSCP, is Managing Principal of The Cygnal Group. She is a recognized expert in sales compensation plan design, regularly speaking at conferences and writing published articles. She serves clients from F500 to growth-stage businesses, and advises WorldatWork on sales compensation hot topics and best practices.